Papers in Progress
5. "The Political Calendar of Tax Break Policy: Firm-Level Evidence from China." With Ling Chen.
4. "State Intervention and Corporate Internationalization: Evidence From Chinese Infrastructure Contractors."
3. "The Political Origins of the Rules of Origin" With In Song Kim.
2. Projecting Political Power: China's Changing Maritime Strategy. Chinese Journal of International Politics 12(2), (2019): 229-261. (with Kejin Zhao)
1. China's Rise as a Normative Power: Developmentalism in China's Economic Diplomacy, SAIS China Studies Review 4, (2018): 3-14.
Midwest Political Science Association (MPSA) - Annual Meeting (April. 2019), Chicago, IL, U.S.
American Political Science Association (APSA) - Annual Meeting (Aug. 2018), Boston, MA, U.S.
UPenn China and International Relations Graduate Student Workshop (Nov. 2017), Philadelphia, PA, U.S.
International Studies Association - West Annual Conference (Sept. 2017), Pasadena, CA, U.S.
Yousei Conference on the Regional Order in Northeast Asia (May 2016), Seoul, South Korea
Third Asian Political Methodology Conference (Jan. 2016), Beijing, China
Forum for American-Chinese Exchange at Stanford (Apr. 2014), Stanford, CA, U.S.